Join fellow club members on Aug. 11 at 7pm via Zoom videoconferencing. We will send out a web link via email for you to use to join in. If you’re not familiar with Zoom, here are the basics of what you need to know:
- You do not need to sign up for a Zoom account or install special software to participate. However, you certainly can do so if you’d like. At a minimum, all you need to do is open up the link in a web browser.
- You will need a video camera (webcam) if you want people to be able to see you.
- If you don’t have a camera, you can still participate using audio. The invitation to the event includes several dial-in phone numbers.
- Zoom will give you the option to turn on your webcam and mic right when you log onto a meeting, but if it doesn’t, use the buttons at the bottom left corner of the toolbar to turn on your camera and your microphone.
You may “mute” yourself during the chat, which is recommended if you are not speaking.
- To learn more about Zoom, visit support.zoom.us for tutorials, frequently asked questions, and overview videos.
This will be an open forum. Come to share fishing stories, talk about fishing spots around our area, ask questions to other members about fly fishing and tying, share some of your tips and techniques, or show off some of your gear … we are open to talking about anything and everything fly fishing and fly tying.
We hope to see you online on the 11th!